Do you have skills operating and maintaining digital video signage systems and other pro AV gear? Are you great at working with computers and troubleshooting their operations? Want to work at a very cool growing company and be part of pioneering a new industry?
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in audio/video installations and service, as well as operations and IT networking on computer platforms including both Macintosh & Windows applications. Experience should include working with computer and A/V Systems, network appliances, and the tools to perform such duties.
- Troubling shooting, maintenance and issue resolution of digital signage systems for peak performance
- System installation, network configuration and remote monitoring of video and IT controlled media systems
- Strong communication skills to develop and document procedures and issues for client, vendors, designers and project managers a must
- Strong hands-on experience with computer based media and video systems, database, server/client and networking systems
- Experience in troubleshooting, service and optimization of video and control systems
- Experience with digital sign video systems such as: Sedna, Omnivex, BrightSign, Broadsign, Ayuda
- Exposure to new interactive digital technologies and media
- HTML5 & Apple scripting a plus