If you have solid experience working in a professional, client-driven environment, designing and creating broadcast quality motion graphics for standard and unusual screen sizes and shapes, and flexibility designing for non-conventional digital media, we should talk.
You have a sophisticated, contemporary design sense, and are well versed at storyboarding and executing ideas. You know that understanding the art of telling a story and conveying a message, by combining multiple elements within budgetary and time sensitive parameters, is key.
In addition to your capabilities in design and animation, you have the ability to successfully and professionally collaborate with internal and external clients as needed. You must be proficient in AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator. A working knowledge of Cinema 4D, Maya, Lightwave and other similar 3D animation experience is also a plus, but not mandatory. A degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- Pre-production planning: collaborating with Creative Director and Producers to accurately estimate and manage project budgets and schedules
- Interpreting client vision and scripts
- Designing and animating sophisticated multi-layered motion graphics
- Understanding and applying current design trends into playback files for digital media
- Creating and presenting concepts, boards and style frames
- File management, maintaining system efficiencies, and following established technical specifications
Please submit a brief cover letter, resume, rate information, along with a digital link to your current reel. Whenever possible, please elaborate on what your role was on projects on your reel (design, animation, lighting effects, art direction, etc.). Professional references are not mandatory, but are definitely helpful and welcomed.