Do you have skills operating and maintaining digital video signage systems and other pro AV/IT gear? Are you great at working with computers and troubleshooting their operations? Do you have project and team management experience? Great client services skills? Want to work at a very cool growing company and be part of pioneering a new industry?
We are looking for a solid technology generalist with great organizational skills to hit the ground running to design and build out our technical managed services department. Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in technical operations management, audio/video installations and service, as well as operations and IT networking on computer platforms including both Macintosh & Windows applications. Experience should include working with computer and A/V Systems, network appliances, and the tools to perform such duties.
- Create, manage, and follow-up of trouble tickets for clients and promptly communicate with clients on status.
- Create specifications & requirements for maintenance & service agreements.
- Interface with Project Managers to assist with client related work requests.
- Troubleshoot, fix, & maintain digital signage systems for peak performance—remotely and on-site
- Install, configure, and remotely monitor A/V systems and networks
- Configure, administer, and deploy Mac & Windows based servers
- Schedule and author content for digital media players
- Provide on-site field support throughout the greater New York City area
- Manage on-call support staff
- Provide internal computer help-desk and tech support
- Strong hands-on experience with computer based media and video systems, database, server/client and networking systems
- Strong writing skills
- Great client services
- Troubleshooting, service and optimization of video and control systems
- Digital sign video systems such as: Scala, Omnivex, BrightSign, Broadsign
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, MySQL, and Applescript
- Bachelors Degree in a technology-related field and CTS/CTS-D Certification a plus
Position is in our New York City office, and is available immediately.