We are always on the lookout for creative & innovative individuals.
We are a cohesive group of talented, dedicated, and fun-loving designers and technologists who take great pride in our work and in delivering the highest quality products and services to our clients.
Our Great Clients
Some of our clients include ABC Television, Disney, ESPN, MTV, Toys R Us, H&M, Express, Mars M&M, JP Morgan Chase and Metropolitan Transportation Authority to name a few. Our clients are visually sophisticated companies in a wide range of market segments.
Our team and our culture are very important to us. Each member of our staff is a ‘take-charge’ person responsible for their own work and dedicated to our clients and our team.
Why work for us?
- Casual and creative office environment
- Work with some amazing clients
- Be responsible for your own work
- Have your work seen by millions
- Generous salary and bonus schemes
- Flexible health options
Video Content Traffic Manager
This essential individual will make sure the right videos play on the right display at the right time. This will be a full-time position with a flexible in-office policy.
- Coordinate/communicate with clients and agencies
- Maintain calendar of scheduled content and incoming assets for multiple clients
- Program and schedule creative video campaigns using digital signage software programs.
- QC creative video files to ensure they are to specification per digital signage format
- QC programming and scheduling for accuracy
- Set up and maintain digital asset libraries and user access for clients
- Modify creative assets as required using digital video tools
Experience & Skills
- Large-scale LED Video displays / Video walls and AV Systems
- Enterprise Digital Signage Software Platforms to include: Brightsign, Sedna, Broadsign, Fourwinds, etc.
- Very high attention to detail (accuracy is paramount as there is little to no margin for error)
- Client Relationship management
- Excellent computer skills (Slack, Sheets, Project Management tools)
- Video editing, digital video compression, and After Effects
- Strong administrative/organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and improve workflow process
AV Installation Technician
We are looking for an experienced AV installation technician with high level computer skills. Initially, this will be a freelance/contract position, with the possibility of full-time employment.
The ideal candidate will have no less than 2 years of experience with AV installation and a background in Information Technology. Good customer service skills are a must! The AV Technician is a high-profile role at our firm. Strong verbal & written communication skills are a requirement. [An associate’s degree in technology or CTS is preferred, not required]. We’re looking for a high energy and motivated individual that is willing to continue learning and works well with others and under pressure.
The job requires experience with AV installation, use of power tools, and the ability to climb a ladder.
A typical installation includes: AV equipment racks, LCD video walls, audio systems, projectors, touch screen technologies, Video extenders and switchers, integrated media, large-scale video displays, computers (PC and Mac), video processors, control systems, and networking technology.
Knowledge of audio, digital video, control, and IP networking and the ability to trouble shoot basic problems is a MUST!
Experience & Skills
- Digital Signage Systems
- LCD technologies
- LED Displays
- Audio speakers and amplifiers
- Computer-based video systems
- AV control systems
- Trouble shooting and testing procedures
- IP networking technologies
- Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Office
Send the following to apply:
- A cover letter introducing yourself
- Your salary expectations
- Your resume
- Examples of relevant work and/or experience
AGENCIES: We manage hiring internally. We know you’re trying to be helpful, but please don’t call us, we’ll call you. Thanks!
IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of our work with government, transportation, financial, and other high-profile clients, a background check will be required for all candidates.